Wednesday, November 11, 2015

This Past Year

Dear Girls, 

Well, here I am...writing on my blog again.....what a weird feeling. Sorry I've been incognito for a while. I'm going to try to update this more often and try to be consistent.

In the past year:

- I've learned what's it's like to be on your own ; taking care of bills, putting food on the table, being away from your family, being responsible and most importantly being independent.

-I've learned that in some ways I compromise way more than I ever thought I would. Some of these compromises aren't a big deal. And others I know I need to start standing up for what's right more often.


-I've learned that satisfaction comes from working hard and paving your own way.

-But I've also learned that money isn't everything.

-I've learned that I have a long way to go, but I'm a very lucky girl, with all the people who love me no matter what and would do anything to help me. My parents, good friends, and especially God. I would be lost without Him.

- I've learned that being alone with your own thoughts isn't so bad. You don't need to always be surrounded by people.

-Ive learned that people will be nice to you when it's convenient for them and for as long as they are benefiting from being around you.

- I've learned to take risks, maybe something beautiful will come of it or I might have the worst heartbreak ever. So exciting, either way I'll learn.

- I've learned to DO ME and not have second thoughts. People will talk regardless.

Anyway, here's a lovely disjointed post for you. I'll work on this organization thing later.


Have a wonderful day my loves.

Love Always,
Seema Sammy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment