So today I was baffled as I had no idea what my blog post was going to be about. I was bored at work and if you've had any experience in video editing, you would know that after you're done editing your video, you have to export it and this process could take from 3 to 4 hours. Obviously as a delightful employee, I was on tumblr and I came across this post on how to look younger than your age and I must say I was intrigued. The writer mentioned some wonderful tips that I think could actually work. Enjoy!
1. Choose clothes with bright colors
Bright colors will greatly affect your appearance. Do not be too frequent use of dark colors just because they want to look slim. Look slim is not necessarily influenced by the color. Design and pieces of clothing are also a big influence. But the brightly colored clothes always gives the impression that the younger you.
Choosing a bright color clothes sometimes be difficult for you. The fear was too ‘flirty’ would never arise. Do not worry about it excessively. Just search for bright colors that match your skin. Match the same design and shape your body. Age you will look younger 2-3 years.
2. Do not forget to drink tea
Tea contains antioxidants. The benefits are health care for your skin. Helps prevent wrinkles and premature aging. Tea also helps care for the beauty of the body. Tea gives a sense of relaxed and comfortable for your body. Justify you have benefited very much from this tea.
3. Short Hair Style
This one thing you know a big impact. Do not ever ignore this important case. Do not be too afraid to cut your hair short. Short hair styles in addition to practical, it also gives the impression of more fresh. Of course you must be clever to choose a model. Try searching for some short hair styles. Consult your subscription at the salon. Add attractive colors and fit for your skin. Do not be afraid to experiment.
4. Always stand up and sit in an upright position
Standing and sitting in an upright position is good for you. In addition to maintaining the stability of the body. Body shape is also influenced by your movement. If we are sluggish, often bent so your bones will gradually follow. Sitting in an upright position also affects the abdominal form you know. Few hold your stomach when sitting. Do it continuously. Your stomach will be slimmer. Not believe? Please prove it first.
5. Youthful smile is a drug most efficacious
Drugs will not make us lose, do not need money, and is not addictive smile. Plenty of smiles. 1000 will bring a smile every second of our youth. There is no harm in it your first smile at people you meet on the street. In addition to youth, adding new relations as well.
6. Chewing gum as facial gymnastics
Many people do gymnastics in hopes of reducing facial wrinkles on the face. You can do it yourself. Wherever and whenever. The trick? Like candy right? Yes. Chewing can reduce the tedium, and you always need to keep the freshness of breath. Try changing your candy with gum. Chewing is a great activity for facial gymnastics. Can be done at leisure, at work, on the road. Do not disturb others. And do not take your busy time.
7. Walking extend life
Walking good for your body. In addition to improving blood flow in the body, on foot also trains your muscles. Muscles that often gets exercise makes you look more refreshed, and triggers the feeling of pleasure and comfort. So you can look fresh, healthy and youthful.
Let’s try all these easy tips. Who does not want to stay young and look younger?
Let me officially wish you all a Happy New Years. I apologize for going incognito, again. I just can't seem to work out a schedule and stick to it. I hate posting blogs scattered all over the place like this. I will keep working on that.
Anyways, these are some of the rules I've learned to live by. They've helped me come to terms with and accept myself as I continue to grow individually and I thought I'd share them with you guys.
1. Apologize when you hurt someone. Don’t apologize for laughing too long, or singing too loud, or missing a dance step. Never feel bad for trying your best and having a good time.
2. Your feelings are real. Even if you can’t understand the cause or if it doesn’t seem important enough, they’re still valid.
3. You’re human. You will make mistakes and you will have flaws. Be the best you can be, but you won’t be perfect, nor should you be.
4. No one’s dreams are more worthwhile than anyone else’s. Pursue what you love, even if others think it’s stupid.
5. There’s no shame in liking something. Or someone. There’s nothing wrong with crushing on someone because they’re hot, or loving a cheesy and predictable movie, or waiting in line for hours to buy the newest hot item. Don’t hide your interests or affections.
6. It’s not “just” for fun. Fun is as legitimate a cause as any.
7. It’s hard, but don’t beat yourself up about the past. There’s nothing you can do to change it, and it doesn’t have to define what you do in the future.
8. Don’t try to force yourself to stop caring about something before you’re ready. It doesn’t work and only creates anxiety.
9. Don’t hold yourself back to fit in. Find people who will love you for all of you.