Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dear Girls, 
Let me officially wish you all a Happy New Years. I apologize for going incognito, again. I
just can't seem to work out a schedule and stick to it. I hate posting blogs scattered all over the place like this. I will keep working on that. 

Anyways, these are some of the rules I've learned to live by. They've helped me come to terms with and accept myself as I continue to grow individually and I thought I'd share them with you guys. 

Rules
1. Apologize when you hurt someone. Don’t apologize for laughing too long, or singing too loud, or missing a dance step. Never feel bad for trying your best and having a good time.
2. Your feelings are real. Even if you can’t understand the cause or if it doesn’t seem important enough, they’re still valid.
3. You’re human. You will make mistakes and you will have flaws. Be the best you can be, but you won’t be perfect, nor should you be.
4. No one’s dreams are more worthwhile than anyone else’s. Pursue what you love, even if others think it’s stupid.
5. There’s no shame in liking something. Or someone. There’s nothing wrong with crushing on someone because they’re hot, or loving a cheesy and predictable movie, or waiting in line for hours to buy the newest hot item. Don’t hide your interests or affections.
6. It’s not “just” for fun. Fun is as legitimate a cause as any. 
7. It’s hard, but don’t beat yourself up about the past. There’s nothing you can do to change it, and it doesn’t have to define what you do in the future.
8. Don’t try to force yourself to stop caring about something before you’re ready. It doesn’t work and only creates anxiety.
9. Don’t hold yourself back to fit in. Find people who will love you for all of you.
10. Carpe diem.


Have a wonderful day my loves. 

Seema Sammy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment