Sunday, July 10, 2016

Update!

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/19773685840227201/

Dear Girls, 

I've been in a very happy place lately and today's blog will be very casual. I didn't write a draft first, I just sat down and started writing what I'm feeling, there's no editing, I won't google a word to use in place of another. This blog is very raw and precise, might be boring. 

The thing is, our life doesn't depend on a another person to make us happy. We have to be our own happiness and when we've achieved that, then whoever comes in our life and add to that happiness will be an added bonus. Sometimes someone comes in your life and suddenly everything changes, they raise your standards, makes you laugh more, make you feel comfortable. There is something about them you can't exactly put in words but you just thank God for sending them in your life. 

From the moment you started talking to them, you knew that you wanted them around. It is so easy to be yourself around them, you didn't have to try hard, the conversations just flowed and everything else followed. I feel like everything in my life has led me to them. My choices, my heart breaks, my regrets, everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it because had I done one thing differently I might never have met them or appreciate everything thing they have done for me. 

I hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday. 

Love Always, 
Seema Sammy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment