Friday, July 29, 2016

You don't need their validation

Dear Girls,

Insecurities, we all have them, but don't make them an excuse to tear someone else down. I don't need validation from anyone. I'm my own person and I'll forever stand by my decisions. You shouldn't be bothered by my appearance, I'm definitely not bothered by yours. I'm fat and short, and I own several mirrors. I'm aware of how I look and nothing negative said can hurt me, you're not God so that shit will and never affect me. 
     Source: PicturesQuotes.com

No matter how you look, it's inevitable that people will stare at you. Don't allow someone's dirty look to influence how you feel about yourself. I get dirty looks all day, maybe it's because I'm fat or it could be that I'm rather beautiful and their too timid to let me know? Whatever it maybe, I know better than to let it get to me. 

Have a safe weekend. Go out and be bomb bitches!
Love, 
Seema Sammy. 

1 comment: