Friday, December 4, 2015

Message To Your Ex

Dear Girls, 

Message to My Ex. 


Please don't talk to me now. I have my life together now. I've fallen in love again, and this time, it's with myself. Your name never crosses my mind. Your memory no longer has a home in my heart. I'm finally happy after all these months of you wasting my time and wasting my heart. I am breaking free from you. I am done with you. So please, when you're lonely at 9 PM because all your friends are hooking up, don't look for me. So when you see me dancing at a party and having the time of my life, don't look at me as the 'one who got away' . Look at me as the 'one whom you let go'. Look at the girl who has pieced herself back together after you shattered her.

Have a great day my loves.

Love Always,
Seema Sammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment