Wednesday, September 23, 2015

You get in return, what you give.

 

Dear Girls,

     "Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others."

 I've complained so much about people not giving me what I deserve based on what I'd do for them in a heartbeat. I'm sure you guys have been in this boat too and you're probably settling with what you get.

I've gained so much knowledge with age. Age has given me what I was looking for my entire life - it has given me, ME.  It has provided time and experience and failures and triumphs and time-tested friends who have helped me step into the shape that was waiting for me. You’ll learn, as you get older that you get in return, what you give.

If you want love, give love.
If you want honesty, give honesty.
If you want respect, give respect.


Love Always,
Seema Sammy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment