Saturday, September 19, 2015

 Dear Girls,

Here's a little something to start your day :)

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut

This has always been a favorite quote of mine, because it kinda sums up a philosophy I've always had. Sure, there are times you need to cry and just get it all out. I like laughing though, if I can, because I tend to feel better afterwards. The past few days I've been feeling pretty disgusted and frustrated with everything. However, this constant state of frustration and stress was having a snowball effect to where every little thing bothered me. This has been one of those situations where crying isn't helping anymore. So last night I took a big step back from those emotions, chilled out, went to the gym and watched some inspirational YouTube videos . Now I am ready to laugh, because I had gotten pretty tired of all that cleaning up afterwards :).

Love Always,
Seema Sammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment