Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Be-YOU-Tiful

Dear Girls, 

I used to be so insecure about my body. I used hate the fact that I was bigger than all of my friends. I hated my stomach, my thighs, my arms, my stretch marks, etc...
But I’ve gotten so much better now. I smile when I see myself in the mirror and I'm still bigger than my friends. But, that's because I've replaced my insecurities with confidence. 

Of course there’s going to be days where you feel like shit, and don’t want to look at yourself. But there’s also days where you really appreciate yourself, including all your flaws.

Instagram and YouTube has helped me as well, teaching me that it’s okay not to be skinny, and that all body types are beautiful. Besides hating my body is not helping me in no way and I will never get back the present. I want to look back at my life and have happy memories flooding through my mind.

I've noticed that I like myself a lot more. I've stopped comparing myself to other girls as much. I used to be so scared that people would find me disgusting. But now I've learned that I'm more than other people’s opinions of me. if someone’s going to like me, they have to like me for who I am, not who they want me to be. 

Have a wonderful day my loves. 

Love Always, 
Seema Sammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment