you think your guy is pulling some shady shit, chances are he is. Trust
your gut — but when in doubt, see if he's indulging in any of these
Source: Rotten E Cards
Disclaimer: Your partner may not exhibit all of these signs, but I'm sure some of them are familiar to you. These are just personal signs I've experienced in a past relationship; lets just say I'm a professional at apprehending cheaters.
1. He tells you he isn't really ready for a relationship early on. Yet
he continues to talk to you and lead you on in a way that seems
serious. You just go with it because he is cute, seems genuine, gives
you attention, and you might just think he'll change and realize you're
2. He puts his phone on airplane mode. That way you can't see incoming texts when you ask to use his phone
3. He wears a man ponytail. AKA pony male (might only apply to my ex).
4. He takes his phone with him every time he goes to the bathroom or sleeps with it under his pillow.
5. He has a "best friend" that's a female- at least that's what he tells you whenever you about this girl in question
6. You have met a few of his friends but never this 'best friend' who keeps texting him.
7. He is more attentive to your needs than usual. This is due to
the guilt feelings experienced by the cheater in the early stages of
his affair. The attention will diminish as the affair continues.
8. If you look over to see what his doing on his phone, he switch to home screen every time and starts going through his apps.
9. Every time you call him out on something (like why he went so MIA on text/Facetime) he turns it around on you, saying you're being crazy or his phone is malfunctioning.
10. You never know where he is. He doesn't answer text and his Facebook is always off, your messages aren't delivered.
11. He refers to himself here and there as "a loner." Time to walk the eff away.
12. When you're video chatting with him, he's always responding to text simultaneously and when you ask who he's texting. he always says it's his overseas cousin or male friends.
13. He occasionally agrees to plans, then backs out later.
14. He lies about random/inconsequential things.
15. You haven't met his family.
16. You find alarming texts in his phone and he always manipulate you into thinking you're crazy for asking about it.
17. When you pick up his phone to do something innocuous like check the time he FREAKS OUT and/or snatches it away from you with some lame excuse.
If you calmly and sincerely approach your partner about the thought
that something seems off or makes you uncomfortable, and he or she
lashes out and make you feel insecure or insane, it's because he is
deflecting. A caring relationship involves talking things out
and caring about one another feelings and validating them, while
trying to resolve an issue in a constructive and healthy way.
19. His phone battery seems to die more than the average person's, making him unreachable for extended periods of time.
20. He behavior is causing a gut feeling in you that something
isn't right. If this happens, pay attention to your instincts. Ignoring
them means you want to blind yourself to the truth. You know his
habits, routines and attitudes better than anybody, so be suspicious
when these things change.
21. He becomes very moody. He seems very upbeat and
excited when leaving you but acts somber and depressed when around you.
22. He criticizes things about you that he once found attractive and appealing.
23. He easily becomes offended at comments, however harmless, that you make.
24. He would rather spend time with friends than be with you.
25. He shows no interest in your relationship's future. Says he likes how things are in the present.
26. He has been acting emotionally distant and withdrawn but when
you ask about it, he doesn't want to discuss it and says he's going through a lot.
He's going through a lot of vaginas, trust me.
If any of these signals seem familiar or you
have caught him red-handed; Please kick his ass to the curb and do it smiling with Beyonce's 'Irreplaceable' on blast. You'll feel so bad ass.
You'll thank me later.
And remember, nothing is wrong with you. You're just too much of a woman for him and he doesn't deserve a rare and precious gem like you. Just accept what it is and move on.